Marlins Charity Partner Empowerment Fund
4 South Florida Organizations to Receive $25,000 Gift and Marlins "Charity Partner" Status for 2014 Season
As our signature program for awarding gifts to non-profits, the Charity Partner Empowerment Fund allows us to invest in innovative organizations that are impacting our local community. In addition to a $25,000 donation from the Marlins Foundation, organizations will benefit from unique and exciting offerings, including but not limited to:
• Pre-game Charity Partner Announcement Ceremony during 2014 Opening Night, Monday, March 31st.
• Charity Partner Day at Marlins Park includes media coverage and in-game promotional/fundraising opportunities.
• A partnership with Marlins Ayudan (Spanish for "help"), our front-office community service program, that responds to a variety of community needs and is now widely known as a corporate leader in volunteerism.
• Complimentary Ballpark Buddies tickets for local, underprivileged youth groups (where applicable).
• Access to Billy the Marlin, the Marlins Energy Team and more!
Established in 1999, The Marlins Foundation supports the Charity Partners of the Miami Marlins through philanthropy and service. The Foundation is committed to improving the lives of our youth through education, the arts and baseball, with a special focus on children with special-needs. The Foundation community partnerships and outreach efforts demonstrate the Marlins' leadership in Corporate Social Responsibility and civic engagement.
Thank you for applying for the 2014 Charity Partner Empowerment Fund. The deadline to submit pre-proposals was Friday, January 31st by 5:00 p.m. and the application is now closed.
Notification and invitations to complete a full-proposal will be sent by Friday, February 21st. We appreciate your participation and interest in becoming an official Miami Marlins Charity Partner.
For questions and information: Joanne Messing, Director of Foundation Partnerships, Marlins Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org.