Marlins Charity Partner Empowerment Fund
Four South Florida Organizations to Receive $25,000 Gift and Marlins "Charity Partner" Status
As our signature program for awarding gifts to non-profits, the Charity Partner Empowerment Fund allows us to invest in innovative organizations that are impacting our local community. In addition to a $25,000 donation from the Marlins Foundation, organizations will benefit from unique and exciting offerings, including but not limited to:
• Pre-game Charity Partner Announcement Ceremony during an Opening Week Miami Marlins home game.
• Charity Partner Day at Marlins Park includes media coverage and in-game promotional/fundraising opportunities.
• A partnership with Marlins Ayudan (Spanish for "help"), our front-office community service program, that responds to a variety of community needs and is now widely known as a corporate leader in volunteerism.
• Complimentary Ballpark Buddies tickets for local, underprivileged youth groups (where applicable).
• Access to Billy the Marlin, the Marlins Energy Team and more!
Established in 1999, The Marlins Foundation supports the Charity Partners of the Miami Marlins through philanthropy and service. The Foundation is committed to improving the lives of our youth through education, the arts and baseball, with a special focus on children with special-needs. The Foundation community partnerships and outreach efforts demonstrate the Marlins' leadership in Corporate Social Responsibility and civic engagement.
To begin the online application process, click the link in the Submission Guidelines tab.
For questions and information: Marlins Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org.