Your 4th - 6th grade classroom could win a personal visit from a member of the Miami Marlins by following the directions below!
1. Have your students complete any one of the lesson plans found here.
2. Submit the best completed activity/essay from your class by fax (one entry per class only).
3. 16 Finalists will be selected at random.
Submit entry via fax to 305.480.3022 by April 25, 2013.
To enter to win the prize as outlined:
• Print/type your full name, school name, address, telephone number and send it by fax along with the completed activity.
• One entry only per class. Send your entry by fax to 305.480.3022.
• You must complete the activity in order to be entered into the contest.
• Your entry must be received (via fax) by 11:59 PM, April 25th, 2013, the SWEEPSTAKES CLOSING DATE.
• All 16 finalists will win a visit from a member of the Miami Marlins (player, coach, or broadcast personality). The visits will take place between May 15 and May 21, 2013
** Excerpts from the chosen entries may be published on the Marlins Think Tank website.
** Estimated prize value: $250 U.S.. For full sweepstakes rules and regulations, click here.
For questions, information or feedback regarding the Marlins Think Tank, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.