Regular Season Local Live Blackout in the U.S. and Canada: All live games streamed on MLB.TV and available through MLB.com At Bat are subject to local, regional or national blackouts. Except for certain Saturday regular season MLB games as described below or in certain MLB Club home television territories for which MLBAM may offer in-market subscription Services, all live games will be blacked out in each applicable Club's home television territory. If a game is blacked out in an area, it is not available for live game viewing. If you are an MLB.TV subscriber within an area subject to blackout, the applicable game will be available as an archived game approximately 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
In addition, note:
- Home television territory blackout restrictions apply regardless of whether a Club is home or away and regardless of whether or not a game is televised in a Club's home television territory.
- U.S. Clubs may also be subject to blackout in parts of Canada based on their home television territory as determined by Major League Baseball.
- All live San Francisco Giants and Oakland Athletics games will be blacked out in the U.S. territory of Guam.
To find out which Club's live games are blacked out in your current location, click here:
To find out which Club's live games are blacked out of the area where you will be watching the game, enter the zip code of that area here and click Go:
Note MLB.com live game blackouts are determined in part by IP address. MLB.com At Bat live game blackouts are determined using one or more reference points, such as GPS and software within your mobile device. The Zip Code search is offered for general reference only.
To look up your current IP Address click here:
If you think we have inaccurately determined your blackout restrictions, you may call Customer Service at 866.800.1275 (US) or 512.434.1542 (International).
Regular Season Weekend U.S. National Live Blackout:
- National. Due to MLB exclusivities, live national broadcasts of Major League Baseball events, such as the All-Star Game, and select live national broadcasts of MLB games, including those broadcast by ESPN on Sunday, will be blacked out in the United States (including the territories of Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands). For a current listing of regular season games that will be nationally blacked out in the United States, click here. The list at this link will be updated throughout the season.
- Regional. Certain Saturday regular season MLB games broadcast live by the Fox network will be blacked out to those end users who attempt to access a live game within the territory of an applicable Fox Saturday broadcast. Fox broadcasts available in areas other than where an end user is accessing MLB.TV live streaming will be available for live game viewing. For a current list of Fox Saturday broadcasts subject to regional blackout, click here. Those Fox Saturday games that are not subject to regional blackout will be subject to the general home television territory blackout restrictions listed above (under Regular Season Blackouts in the U.S. and Canada).
If you are an MLB.TV Subscriber in an area subject to blackout the blacked out game will be available as an archived game approximately 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
Regular Season Play-In Game: Due to Major League Baseball exclusivities, any play-in game to determine the final team(s) to reach the MLB Postseason, i.e. a 163rd game, will be blacked out in the United States (including the territories of Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands).
Postseason Live Blackout: Due to Major League Baseball exclusivities, during the MLB Postseason, all live games will be blacked out in the United States (including the territories of Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands) and Canada. If you are an MLB.TV Subscriber in an area subject to blackout each of these games will be available as an archived game approximately 90 minutes after the conclusion of the applicable game.
Postseason.TV: Subscribers to Postseason.TV, available only during the MLB Postseason, will be able to view live alternative video feeds (excluding the broadcast feed) from MLB Postseason games without blackout restrictions.
Live Audio of those games subject to the blackout restrictions reflected above is available as part of any MLB.TV subscription, as part of MLB.com Gameday Audio.
OUTSIDE THE U.S. AND CANADA
No blackout restrictions apply.
All blackout restrictions described herein are determined by Major League Baseball, in its sole discretion, and are subject to change.
The following terms contain important information about your use of the Website and your subscription. Please read them carefully.