Get a competitive edge on the competition with the Rangers baseball camps! Make sure your child keeps honing their hitting or pitching skills and continue their baseball education with the only Major League Baseball Camp in the Metroplex.
Camps and Clinics
All camps are conveniently located at the Texas Rangers Youth Ballpark, north of Globe Life Park in Arlington.
Texas Rangers Thanksgiving Break Clinic is available for ages, 7-12*. This clinic is ideal for players who are willing to learn more about the game and have fun playing baseball. The focus on the clinic will be the fundamental skills of baseball including proper throwing, fielding, hitting, and base running mechanics.
|Thanksgiving Break Clinic||November 19||8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. (noon)||Ages 7-12||$90|
Texas Rangers Winter Break Hitting Clinic is available for ages, 10-16*. The Winter Break Hitting Clinic is a great tune up for players heading into the holiday season. During the three and a half hour session, players will work on balance, bat control, eye/hand coordination, bunting, and situational hitting. This clinic is located in the Texas Rangers batting cages to give all players major league access as they improve this tool of the game.
*Due to limited space, this clinic will close after the first 40 registrants*
Special Note: Due to limited space, parents, guardians, friends, and family will NOT be allowed down into the batting cages and will be escorted out of Globe Life Park following check-in.
|Winter Break Hitting Clinic||December 17||8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. (noon)||Ages 10-16||$90|
Each camp is conveniently located at the Texas Rangers Youth Ballpark on the north side of Globe Life Park in Arlington:
1201 Nolan Ryan Expressway
Arlington, TX 76011
Parking is available in parking Lot N, located on the corner of Nolan Ryan Expressway and Legends Way.
Camp check-in is mandatory each session of camp and opens 30 minutes prior to the start of camp.
All campers are responsible for bringing their own equipment. Necessary equipment includes baseball glove, baseball helmet, baseball bat, and a water bottle. Metal cleats are not allowed at the Youth Ballpark, participants should wear turf/tennis shoes. Please label your equipment prior to arriving at camp. For the safety of our participants, soft-touch balls are used at all camps.
In the event of inclement weather, check-in will be moved to the Home Plate Entrance.
• Once a camp or clinic has started, no refunds will be given.
• 7 days prior to start date of camp: no refunds, cancellations, or switching camps
• 8-21 days prior to start date of camp: 50% refund of camp cost (excluding online processing fees; if applicable)
• 22 days (or more) prior to start date of camp: 75% refund of camp cost (excluding online processing fees; if applicable)
• Switching camps, any time after initial registration, will incur a $25 processing fee. Camp price does not include accommodations. Each camp and clinic will have a Texas Rangers medic on site.
• In the event of inclement, or extreme inclement weather affecting camp activities, Texas Rangers staff will determine and communicate any applicable refund or credit opportunities.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.