Purchase tickets wirelessly, anytime, anywhere on your mobile device. athletics.com mobile ticket purchase is compatible with most Internet-enabled mobile devices* and does not require any additional download.
To order tickets on your mobile device:
Text Athletics to 61592 now to get Athletics ticket info sent straight to your mobile phone! Text messages will be sent to your phone about upcoming featured series and special ticket offers!
Text STOP to 61592 to opt-out at any time.
For HELP, reply HELP to 61592.
Message and data rates may apply.
Expect 1-2 messages per week.
Participating Carriers: Alltel, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Google Voice, MetroPCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, and U.S. Cellular.
You can enter O.co Coliseum with your mobile phone by presenting your valid tickets in the free MLB.com Ballpark application for iPhone and Android phones.
With MyTickets Mobile you can:
MyTickets Mobile can be accessed directly through the free MLB.com Ballpark app.
Tap on the "MyTickets" button on the ballpark page, log into the "MyTickets" portal with your MLB.com account. Choose the account, game and ticket, and action you would like to complete
If you have not already, to Link your MyTickets account to your MLB.com account email address go to the MyTickets > My Account > Link MLB Accounts tab.
If you have an existing registered MLB.com account:
If you need to create an MLB.com account, please register your email address with the following steps:
1. How do I gain access to the game using MyTickets Mobile
2. What if no tickets are displayed in the Ticket List?
3. What if I can't load MyTickets Mobile on the MLB.com Ballpark application?
4. What if the barcode isn't displayed in the Ticket View?
5. What if the barcode on my device can't be scanned?Back to top
6. If I have more than one ticket for the game, do I have to present all tickets at the same time?
7. What if I lose connectivity after I've retrieved my tickets?
8. If I select tickets using MyTickets Mobile can I still print them out at a kiosk?
9. If I select tickets using MyTickets Mobile can I still have them printed at a will call window?Back to top
10. What is Forward?
11. How do I Forward a ticket?
12. How will my Friend know I Forwarded Tickets?
13. How do I Add a Friend?
14. What if I made a mistake when I Forwarded a Ticket?Back to top
15. How does a Recipient Return the Tickets to the Sender?
16. Can I login with my MyTickets account and password or with my MLB.com account and password?Back to top
17. How do I link my MLB.com account and MyTickets accounts?
18. What if I don't have a MyTickets account?
19. What if I forgot my MLB.com password?Back to top
20. What if I have more than one MyTickets account?
21. Which events and tickets will be displayed?
22. Will tickets be displayed if they have an active market offer?
23. What Methods of Delivery work with MyTickets Mobile?Back to top
24. Do tickets need to already be printed to view them in MyTickets Mobile?
25. When I retrieve a ticket using MyTickets Mobile will it invalidate existing tickets that were previously printed?
26. What if I do not see recent tickets that were added to my account after I logged into My Tickets?Back to top